Monday, October 11, 2010

Choose Life..
Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a f** big television, choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol, and dental insurance. Choose fixed interest mortage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisurewear and matching luggage. Choose a three-piece suite on hire purchase in a range of f** fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who the f** you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing, spirit-crushing game shows, stuffing f** junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing your last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, f** up brats you spawned to replace yourself.
Choose your future.

Choose life...

- John Hodge -

Hello everyone!
My name is Pia, and I'm from Norway. I arrived in Dublin two months ago, I'm a first year student in Griffith College, and this is going to be my new home for the next three years. I finished school two years ago, and since then I've been busy working and travelling.

I have travelled the world for eight months.
I have been to three continents, ten countries. I have travelled from east to west, north to south. I will show you the ups and downs, the do's and don'ts. I have met the most amazing people from all over the world, I have tasted, seen, learned and I have experienced.

I will take you on a journey around the world...

No comments:

Post a Comment